Thursday, April 30, 2009

What Mistakes to Avoid When Starting Your Own Business!

What Mistakes to Avoid When Starting Your Own Business!

This is a informative and simple to follow article that lists the mistakes to avoid when starting a small business.

Over the 12 years that I been in business I have found that we made a lot of mistakes but it was also a great learning curve. Either way I would have to be formally educated in business or just get into it and have a go ... I have really enjoyed the way that we learnt but  I would have liked some simple tips to help as we go.

I have found that Tip #1 is the most important tip to remember before starting a small business and I am going to talk about this in a bit more detail over the next couple of weeks. I think that most people [me included] go into business because they are "good" at something. That is most logical when you haven't been in a small business before.

BUT I have discovered that you need to follow your passions ... a good business can be created out of anything!

So, read the above article if you are thinking about starting a small business and we will talk more about finding your passion soon.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment